Little Blue Research, Capitals Coalition, consciam and Sustain Value¦ 24th March 2021
In this session the lead authors of the Capitals Coalition thought leadership on integrated capitals assessment focused on the five core principles of:
1. Consider all forms of capital and include all relevant capitals
2. Take into account the surrounding system and its inter-connections
3. Apply an appropriate level of attribution based on your degree of influence
4. Present values at an appropriately granular level for the decision being made
5. Specify and address key differences in impacts and dependencies amongst all stakeholders. The session will provide some examples to demonstrate the challenges, how these can be overcome and how the approach links to natural capital.