6 April 2022 ¦ 10:00-12:00 CET ¦ Webinar
This is the second in a series of two virtual Dialogues designed to bring together the valuing nature community.
On 6 April 2022 we took stock of the changing operational landscape for the transition to nature-positive in business and assess what more needs to be done to accelerate the transition and make valuing nature the new normal for business.
We brought together a fantastic selection of speakers and panelists including:
• Renata Pollini, Head of Nature, Holcim
• Melissa Miners, Global Sustainability Senior Manager, Unilever
• Bas Ruter, Global Head Food System Transition, Rabobank
• Stefan Leiner, Head of Unit, Natural Capital & Ecosystem Health, Directorate-General for Environment, European Commission
• Marco Fritz, Deputy Head of Unit, Climate & Planetary Boundaries, Directorate-General for Research and Innovation, European Commission
• Eva Mayerhofer, Lead Environment & Biodiversity Specialist, European Investment Bank
During this event we:
• Heard the We Value Nature team’s views on the changing operational landscape for business and what more needs to be done.
• Heard opinion from the European Commission on what more needs to be done, and about relevant upcoming initiatives under Horizon Europe and other programmes.
• Shared opinions on what more needs to be done, and receive live feedback from participants.